This is where can see the basis for all our fee calculations. Please note that these figures are estimates and are not binding as it’s often necessary to give a quote on a case-by-case basis.
Personal Tax Returns
- £99 – CIS, Self-employed, director of a Limited Company, rental income, foreign income < if you have one or more of these options the starting price for you is £99.
- £69 – Students with a University Student card and Pensioners with a valid health care card can have their Tax Returns submitted for just £69.
PAYE Tax Refund Claims
- 12% or £45 – This fee is for ‘Tax Refund claims’. If you are employed and receive a salary then it may be possible that you have overpaid your income tax at some point in the past 5 tax years. Our fee is based on your refund amount and is subject to a ‘No refund – no fee’ structure.
- We offer bookkeeping services from basic setting up of your accounts to a fully managed service. Prices start from £20 per month.
- If you have 10 or more employees or contractors working for you we can provide a group discount. You may wish to include this as a benefit to your employees or just collate business to save your workers money.
- £99 for a CT600G preparation and submission to HMRC and the Accounts to Companies House. This is assuming you have a ready P&L and Balance sheet otherwise it will be an additional £20 per hour to prepare these documents for you.